This morning I got a phone call from my brother while I was at work. The City had one of our lost dogs. I was so happy. After 12 days, I just assumed they were gone forever. Especially since they all had tags with my number on them.
I went to pick up Buddy from Animal Control. Although I was happy to see Buddy, I was disappointed. The lady who turned him in claims that she called me and I told her that this was not my dog. That would not make any sense. Why would I report the lost dogs, leave their tags on, then claim that it was not my dog. The police said that it was kind of suspicous that she would not give her name but somehow knew mine. Then I found out that it would cost me $110 just to get my dog back. There were all these bogus fees. But what do you do? It's the police department.
Anyhow we are happy to have Buddy back. On a sad note, I did return Web to his previous owner. She was glad to have him back. She really wanted to keep him but only sold him to me becuase of my situation. It's okay becuase we haven't grown too attached to him yet. We will still miss him though.
Wednesday, July 25, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment