I am thankful for:
My son and the love I have for him
My son's mommy and the love she has for him
My Mom and My Dad for the love they have for me
My family and the love we have for each other
My health that I take for granted
My job that I complain sometimes too much about
My friends that always put up with me
People that are kind
People that are thoughtful
People that care when no one else does
People that love those who need it the most
People that believe in peace
People that are open-minded
People that have compassion
People that do what is right
Sunny days
Laughs
Happy Hours
Pets
That I live in the U.S.
That I have all that I have
That I remember to be thankful
And most of all, I am thankful for my life
Happy Thanksgiving!
Wednesday, November 21, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
i'm finally setting up my own blogspot for griffin. now, i just have to figure out how to download pictures!
Post a Comment