Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Busy Times

I haven't posted in a long time. I have just been so busy with work and everything else. I don't ever find the time to take pictures anymore. If I did take pictures, it might motivate me to post more blogs.

Things are going well. We are very busy at work so it's good. It has been challenging to work from home. I know it sounds like everyone's dream job, but it really isn't that great. I guess I can't complain. The greatest thanks right now is that I still have a job.

Griffin is doing well. He went back to preschool after a 3 month hiatus. All his friends were so happy to see him. He was a bit shy on his first day back. But knowing him, he is back to being the little leader of the pack.

We got Griffin a Playstation 2 for Christmas. I know. What four year old needs a Playstation, let a lone knows how to play one? To be honest, Griffin is better at some of the games than I am. He loves his Playstation.

Winter has been very cold this year. We don't seem to get a break. It has been snowing every other week since November it seems. And it is freezing cold even when it isn't snowing. I can't wait for the warm days of Spring.

No comments: