Last night I had happy hour or should I say happy hours with a wonderful friend, Courtney. It was nice to just talk about what is going on with our lives. We also got the chance to plan new activities that neither of us have done, but thought would be nice to do together. I can't wait. We're going to have so much fun.
Today, I had lunch with another friend, Rhonda, who I have not seen in a while. Again, it was great to talk about our jobs, our kids, and just funny stories. The last time a group of us got together was last summer. Rhonda and I hosted a barbeque for our friends, Ben, Julie, Brent, and Sara. We've all got to get together again.
I was very happy to hear that Rhonda's playground project has broken ground. She has been working on a project for the last several years, raising money to build a community playground in Lee's Summit. It is being built in honor of a friend who passed away. I think she is a wondeful person for doing such a nice deed. It is not something that she has to do, she just wants to. I am so lucky to have such a great person as a friend.
I have Griffin today. He was so happy to see me when I picked him up at daycare. He had lost his Lightening McQueen car somewhere. Anyhow, he showed me that he found it at daycare. He was so happy.
The first thing he said when we got in the car was,"Daddy when we get home, can I listen to " To the left, to the left." I busted out laughing. He was referring to Beyonce's "Irreplaceable." He remembers everything.
Wednesday, January 10, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment