Thursday, January 11, 2007

Just Added Pictures

I have added pictures!

I went to Maui this past August and had a wonderful time with my brothers and their wives. Although it looks like there were many of us, only four out of 10 siblings were on this trip. You can imagine what it would be like if my whole family came. We would need a big tour bus.

The one thing that was so beautiful about Hawaii, besides the scenary and people, was its laid-back lifestyle. Not only are you surrounded by beauty everywhere, there does not seem to be as much stress as we put on ourselves over here. I seriously thought about moving to Hawaii. If money was not an issue, I think that I would. Take a look at the paradise island of Maui in my pictures section.

I also added a small album of Griffin with our pets. He loves animals just like his Daddy and Mommy. People are amazed especially when they see the pictures of him with the parrots. It's so funny becuase the African Grey can talk just like me. Griffin thinks that is hilarious, as you can tell from the pictures.

And finally I added an album for my best friend, Kang. We have been friends for about 15 years, pretty much half of my life. The photos in the album are from Feb 2006 when she flew all the way from California to celebrate my 29th birthday with me. By far, that has been the best birthday I have ever had. It meant so much to me that someone would do that.

1 comment:

Julie said...

Hawaii looked like so much fun, I'm glad your family was able to go. Griffin looks like a pro with the animals.